THE ROGUE READER

OUTLANDISH DISCOVERIES OF A BOOK REVIEWER
Note: I don't get paid or make any money of this site!
Just sharing a laugh as I find funny stuff while reading tons of books for a real book review blog.



Monday, January 25, 2010

Introduction

Hi Everyone. Welcome to my Blog! I will be posting my reviews of items that are relevant to Tween culture. I will be discussing books, magazines, culture, music, movies and TV shows that are accessed by this age group.
Now for the important part, why is this a Rogue blog? I have found that many job-necessitated blogs are created by bloggers who choose to forgo personality in an effort (no doubt noble), to be professional and non-offensive. I am not holding myself to these same standards. I am full of mischief and that will be represented in these postings. On the other hand I am creating this blog for a school project, so you won't be seeing anything too disastrous. (Ok that remains to be seen). I hope you have as much fun reading this blog as I do creating posts for it.